Welcome friends and family!
As you probably know if you're reading this I will be studying abroad in Belfast, Northern Ireland this semester as well as doing some other traveling throughout Europe. I wanted to keep my loved ones updated as well keep a record for myself, so volia the blog was born. I have still yet to leave for that magical flight but will do so on Monday the 23rd and arrive in Belfast Tuesday the 24th. While Centre started back and my friends are all back in their routines, I have not-so-patiently been waiting for the great day to come. While I send some final emails and make sure everything is in order, I am overjoyed with excitement for my adventure to begin. The questions start culminating in my head 'what if I get lost?' 'what if I can't figure out the phones to call someone' and 'what if I run out of money' but even with all my worries, I am ready to start the experience of my life. Trying not to get caught up in expectations but rather let the experiences come as they may is my mindset for going forward.
I don't have much more for now but I will update when I arrive and tell of my first impressions of the beautiful mother land. Until then, I should get to packing!
No comments:
Post a Comment